Friday, May 14, 2010

Kip Leather Series Baseball Gloves - 20% Lighter!



Akadema Pro Kip Leather Series baseball gloves are the glove of choice for those players with great hands, who are not overly concerned how long their glove will last. Pro players and high level college baseball players are going nuts over this series...I see more & more of them each season. Our Kip Leather is harvested in Europe then tanned in Japan. They are 20% lighter, very pliable, easier to break in and have more tensile strength than other competing gloves. I still prefer my Akadema Pro Leather for its extra thickness and cushion... but I also don't have the quick hands I once did... another reason why we give you these choices! All models are built for specific fielding positions. Choose your model at: baseballtips.com
Views:1318
1ratings
Time:03:20More inSports